Custom Co-Creation Experience
The Custom Co-Creation Experience is perfect if you value one of a kind and meaningful art uniquely created for you or a special gift. It's an experience, not only a painting.
Together we co-create your painting with a focus on your special intention you want to amplify in your soul, spirit and space. "When you lay eyes on it you will feel its resonance". Sally R.
Custom Co-Creation Experiences
Large Custom size
4 x 4 ft commission for a private home in Ottawa, Canada.
My client requested this Portal with certain colours based on a smaller painting on my Instagram. It was created with love and as constant presence of her soul as she had passed shortly after its creation.
Uniquely multi-dimensional with 11 layers of paints, each corresponding to a point on the Tree of Life then adorned with a touch of crystals. Infused with love.
"Its so mystical, I knew this would be more than a painting". Randy M.
Mid Size Custom Creation
20"x 20" with custom colours and intention of LOVE.
"I love, as well as my clients!, appreciate the painting you did for me with sacred geometry embedded for my healing space." Dr. Alison Coutts, D.C.
Magic Mini (“6 x 6”) Custom Creation
Perfect from the heart gift to a special person or to special you. Comes with personal Love Note that is the cherry on top, “so special” is what everyone says about the note. Again, it’s an experience that keeps on giving forever and ever.
"I love giving Magic Mini's as gifts, they are beyond gift giving"
How to proceed on your Custom Co-Creation Experience painting:
1. Fill and submit inquiry form to get on my waiting list for my next custom availability. I will review and get in touch to set up a no obligation call to start the process for your Personal Co-Creation Experience.
2. Schedule a call to discuss:
* your desired intention and energy, I can do a reading to uncover more.
* where it will be displayed and how you want to experience your painting.
* budget, size, timing,colour and style preferences.
3. Agreement based on above sent for your approval.
4. Commence painting upon signed agreement and deposit.
Please fill in this inquiry form to receive further details.
NOTE: I do a limited number of commissions on a first come, first serve basis.